Board and Lodge Housing with special services offers people with severe mental illness stability and a chance to be part of a community where they can live in dignity and move toward recovery.
- 8 private bedrooms
- Located near dining and shopping in central Willmar
- Long-term or transitional housing for adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Residents manage their own daily cares, laundry, meals, medications, and chores
- Staff is available for special support services; including recreation, meal planning, and assistance with transportation to medical appointments
- Rental rates are set by the State of Minnesota. You may qualify for Group Residential Funding to help pay the rent