- Long term and transitional supportive housing for adults with a
serious and persistent mental illness.
- 4 bed Board and Lodge located in Willmar
- Licensed by county and state health department
- Room and Board rates are determined by the state of MN. Currently
the monthly rate is $1,305. The resident is responsible for this fee.
If they cannot afford the full fee, G.R.H. (group residential housing
that is administered through the county) pays the balance. Leaving the
resident with the standard personal needs amount currently $92.00. If
employed the state/county has special formulas that are followed for
determining the amount of GRH assistance.
- Residents need a high level of independence to function safely
without 24-hour supervision. Ability to perform daily living skills
i.e. prepare their own meals, laundry, household chores,
self-administer medications and structure their free time well.
Usually the residents of Charles Places are employed or are able to
structure their time well. Residents often work in groups or 1:1 with
ARMHS, CSP, Day Treatment or ACT staff to develop skills that will
help improve functioning in a variety of different areas.
- Staff is on sight approximately 10 hours per week. With on-call
assistance available 24 hours per day. Staff assists with meal
planning and grocery shopping, monitoring chore completion, support,
problem solving and assist with local transportation to medical
appointments and therapy if needed.
- Residents work together in creating a supportive atmosphere.
Residents benefit from a supportive congregate housing in decreasing
isolation and increasing socialization opportunities.
Questions or referrals, contact Shelly Erickson-Supportive Housing
Director @ (320) 214-7121 or Shelley.email@example.com