- Long term and transitional supportive housing for adults with a serious and persistent mental illness.
- 4 bed Board and Lodge located in Willmar in Kandiyohi county
- Licensed by county and state health department
- Room and Board rates are determined by the state of MN. Currently the monthly rate is $1,305. The resident is responsible for this fee. If they cannot afford the full fee, G.R.H. (group residential housing that is administered through the county) pays the balance. Leaving the resident with the standard personal needs amount currently $92.00. If employed the state/county has special formulas that are followed for determining the amount of GRH assistance.
- Residents need a high level of independence to function safely without 24-hour supervision. Ability to perform daily living skills i.e. prepare their own meals, laundry, household chores, self-administer medications and structure their free time well. Usually the residents of Charles Places are employed or are able to structure their time well. Residents often work in groups or 1:1 with ARMHS, CSP, Day Treatment or ACT staff to develop skills that will help improve functioning in a variety of different areas.
- Staff is on sight approximately 10 hours per week. With on-call assistance available 24 hours per day. Staff assists with meal planning and grocery shopping, monitoring chore completion, support, problem solving and assist with local transportation to medical appointments and therapy if needed.
- Residents work together in creating a supportive atmosphere. Residents benefit from a supportive congregate housing in decreasing isolation and increasing socialization opportunities.
Questions or referrals, contact Katie Erickson - Supportive Housing Director @ (320) 214-7121 or firstname.lastname@example.org