24/7 Crisis Line
Crisis Center was opened
One in four adults
- 61.5 million people -Experiences mental illness in a given year
In 2013, Woodland Centers provided services to
-over 4300 people-
Woodland Centers offers a 12 week
cognitive behavior anger managementgroup treatment program.
20 percent of youths ages 13 to 18
-13% of people -Experience severe mental disorders
in a given year.
ACT...Assertive Community Treatment
Started Sept. 15, 2005
Approximateley 18.1 percent of American adults
- 42 million people -live with anxiety disorders, such as panic disorder, OCD, and PTSD
National Certification for
Approximatley 60% of adults & 1/2 of youth 8-15
- with a mental illness -received no mental health services
the previous year
Woodland Centers offers a
-Spanish speaking-adult Psychiatrist.
Approximately 6.7 percent of American adults
- 14.8 million people -LIVE WITH MAJOR DEPRESSION.
Drop in Centers with goal to
inspire, provide hope and support peoplein taking action towards their wellness through education leisure opportunities.
Mood disorders such as depression are in the third most common cause
- of hospitalization -in the U.S. for both youth and adults 18 - 44
School Linked Mental Health provides service for
17 different school districts.
Individuals living with serious
mental illness face an
- increased risk -of having cronic medical conditions.
Woodland Centers is certified in
Youth Mental Health First Aid
Suicide is the tenth leading cause
of death in the U.S. and
3rd leading cause of death 15 - 24